Experienced rower for Thursday 9th??

Claire Tomlinson
I know there are already 2 rows but as I’m working, I was wondering if anyone was free to go out Thursday?
If you look at BBC it’s dry, hide tide is 2pm so meet at 12pm?
We need to make the most of the weather!
A nice row and a drink in The Royal Oak afterwards?
I’ll buy you a drink!!
🤞🤞Claire

Re: Experienced rower for Thursday 9th??

Geoff Shilling
You are correct. It’s a good day for a row. I will join you. Geoff

Re: Experienced rower for Thursday 9th??

Claire Tomlinson
Thanks Geoff.
Are you happy to be in charge then?
Bev

Re: Experienced rower for Thursday 9th??

Bev
Love to join you Claire.

Re: Experienced rower for Thursday 9th??

and one more for the skylark, please!

Re: Experienced rower for Thursday 9th??

Hi Claire,
If there’s any room left I’d love to join you all please.
I need the practice!!
Understand if you already have a full boat though?

Re: Experienced rower for Thursday 9th??

Claire Tomlinson
Yes please! Think that makes you 5th person! Saves me sending out a pleading post for one more rower!

Re: Experienced rower for Thursday 9th??

That’s great, thanks.
See you there
Bev

Re: Experienced rower for Thursday 9th??

Bev
Claire sorry my visitors have decided to stay on as the weather so nice. Enjoy your row.

Re: Experienced rower for Thursday 9th??

OK THEN 😁

Re: Experienced rower for Thursday 9th??

Claire Tomlinson
Thank you!!