Extra mid-week row Weds 28 at 1030 - destination Hamble

Extra mid-week row Weds 28 at 1030 - destination Hamble

As Langstone Lady is still on her trailer, Michael and I propose a bonus midweek row to the Hamble on Weds 28. Rachel has kindly offered to tow Sweare Deep. We will meet at l030, depart 1100 and launch at Warsash to row upriver to the Horse and Jockey at Curbridge. We should be back by about 1600.
Row is now limited to twelve !
So far:
Michael
Lesley
Me

Re: Extra mid-week row Weds 28 at 1030 - destination Hamble

Jenny Myles
yes please
Thanks Jenny

Re: Extra mid-week row Weds 28 at 1030 - destination Hamble

Lynn Murray
Yes please for me Chris

Re: Extra mid-week row Weds 28 at 1030 - destination Hamble

Susan Wagg
Yes please Chris

Re: Extra mid-week row Weds 28 at 1030 - destination Hamble

Yes please Marilyn

Re: Extra mid-week row Weds 28 at 1030 - destination Hamble

Oh I see I’m number 7 ☹️

Re: Extra mid-week row Weds 28 at 1030 - destination Hamble

If anyone else is willing to tow, there is room on the Hamble for more boats!

Re: Extra mid-week row Weds 28 at 1030 - destination Hamble

tombennettx@gmail.com
I can be number eight.

Re: Extra mid-week row Weds 28 at 1030 - destination Hamble

Yes please Chris I can tow Sweare Deep

Re: Extra mid-week row Weds 28 at 1030 - destination Hamble

Michael has kindly offered to tow two boats so we now have room for 12.
We will need to load the upper level So the meeting time is now 1000.

Re: Extra mid-week row Weds 28 at 1030 - destination Hamble

Bother didn't see Rachel's post. We will take Sweave Deep and Lady. Meeting back at 1030.

Re: Extra mid-week row Weds 28 at 1030 - destination Hamble

John Child
Yes please Chris, Ì think that makes me #10.

John

Re: Extra mid-week row Weds 28 at 1030 - destination Hamble

Mo Evans
Will it upset the numbers if I'm number 11? If so I'll drop out

Re: Extra mid-week row Weds 28 at 1030 - destination Hamble

I'd like to Row as well, please.

Re: Extra mid-week row Weds 28 at 1030 - destination Hamble

12 is best Mo so you and Nigel we in. We are now full.

This is the menu for Horse and Jockey. Looks like they've stopped the tapas!
https://horseandjockey.pub/menu/

Re: Extra mid-week row Weds 28 at 1030 - destination Hamble

Mo Evans
Chris and everyone - I'm really sorry - I have a sudden dental problem and the soonest appointment I can get is for 10.30 on Wednesday morning, having just this morning cancelled one for 12.00 for something else which I had forgotten about when I signed up! I'm more than a bit cross to be missing this row AGAIN!

Mo

Re: Extra mid-week row Weds 28 at 1030 - destination Hamble

Very sorry to hear that Mo. Hope it gets sorted.
We are now eleven, and I think it would be a good idea to leave it that way in view of the cramped passenger space in Sweare Deep.

Re: Extra mid-week row Weds 28 at 1030 - destination Hamble

If more can go Chris, Cheryl and I would like to go on this please ~ Cheers
On such a popular row as this, with offer of towers, don't understand why you are closing it so early.
Michael offered to tow two boats and Rachel one?

Re: Extra mid-week row Weds 28 at 1030 - destination Hamble

Very sorry Ron but Lady is already on the trailer and I don't want to waste time shuffling the boats around. Next time perhaps