Extra row TUESDAY meet 12.00

Andy Mac
Hiya

Unable to make the Thursday picnic excursion, hence if anyone fancies a row tomorrow, the forecast predicts a light SE breeze which would work well with a run down Langstone harbour and back.

Meet Mill 12.00
Back by 16.00

Best
Andy
Jo

Re: Extra row TUESDAY meet 12.00

Jo
HI Andy,
Yes I'd love to join as I've spotted that the mid week row is on Thursday, and I can't make Thursday.  Jo
PS I'm new and not all that good yet!  Jo

Re: Extra row TUESDAY meet 12.00

Hi Jo

Please keep an eye on the forum BEFORE 11 am which is when I will be leaving Arundel and we can see if anyone else fancies a row.

Tks

Re: Extra row TUESDAY meet 12.00

Hi Jo

As we are only two, we would need to take a Skiff out and if you havent rowed with two oars before, it wouldnt be ideal.

Chris P has posted an additional row tomorrow / Wednesday which you might like to join?

Better in the short term and for your enjoyment, to stick to single ( sweep ) oar rowing in a galley me thinks.

Hope to see you soon.

Best
Andy
Jo

Re: Extra row TUESDAY meet 12.00

Jo
Thanks Andy, yes it might be unwise  to take a two-oared skiff, as I haven't done it before. Seems there's no one else around who'd like a Tuesday row, so it's a no-go. Never mind. Can't do Wednesday unfortunately.  Could I join the Saturday excursion? Or is that a bit full?  Jo

Re: Extra row TUESDAY meet 12.00

I havent posted the Saturday row yet Jo as there is quite a lot going on at present.

I will pop it on the forum on Wednesday, but its likely to be an eight mile round trip.

Have you been on an excursion row to Emsworth yet out of interest and how many Sunday open rows have you attended please?

Simply gives me an idea of how to fit you in rowing a galley?

Best