Extra row Tues 11am -

Hi all, I can't make Alan's Thursday excursion but I'd love a row.
Tomorrow looks sunny with light winds and High tide is 12.50.  A row for a coffee or lunch somewhere looks possible. Is anyone keen?

Re: Extra row Tues 11am anyone?

Liz Walmsley
Yes please! Can’t do Thursday row, so that would be fab.  X

Re: Extra row Tues 11am anyone?

Liz Hall
I can't make Thursday either so I would love to come on Tuesday

Re: Extra row Tues 11am anyone?

john d. pearce
Hi Rachel
Yes please
John D.

Re: Extra row Tues 11am anyone?

Lynn Murray
Hi Rachel- Chris and I would like to join you

Re: Extra row Tues 11am anyone?

Oow, if numbers work, I would like to join you. Let's hope for a few more to make a second boat 🤞

Re: Extra row Tues 11am anyone?

Pete Reed
Count me in please Rachel
Pete

Re: Extra row Tues 11am anyone?

Liz Hall
If someone else would sign up, then John would join us and fill a second boat.

Re: Extra row Tues 11am anyone?

Thank you Liz. I've put up a new post for one more person. If that doesn't work we could do a Galley and a Teifi and John would be welcome to join us. Or we could row a Galley with three.

Re: Extra row Tues 11am anyone?

Liz Hall
John has confirmed he will come today

Re: Extra row Tues 11am anyone?

Chris P is coming too so we have two boats

Re: Extra row Tues 11am -

Pete Reed
Hello All

Really sorry but I can't come on the row this morning as I am not feeling at all well.

Hope I haven't screwed up the numbers too much

Pete

Re: Extra row Tues 11am -

Have I left it tooo late ??Marilyn