Extra row Wed 9th March CANCELLED

Sorry everyone but it's just too windy and not forecast to drop. I've been up the harbour in a Gig and the waves were impressive and it would be tricky getting out of Emsworth in a strong southerly.

There is a row planned tomorrow if you can make that instead!

Re: Extra row Wed 9th March 2pm

Sue Loveridge
Yes please. Sue

Re: Extra row Wed 9th March 2pm

Joan
Yes please for me.  Joan

Re: Extra row Wed 9th March 2pm

Yes please from Michael

Re: Extra row Wed 9th March 2pm

john d. pearce
Yes please for John D.

Re: Extra row Wed 9th March 2pm

sianbaker
Hi

Its been a while but please count me in on Wednesday.    I need to check that my membership is still in date etc but if not, I will update it all by Wednesday morning.

Many Thanks

Sian

Re: Extra row Wed 9th March 2pm

Liz Hall
Yes please for me.

Re: Extra row Wed 9th March 2pm

Just Michael now

Re: Extra row Wed 9th March 2pm

Geoff Shilling
Sounds good. Geoff

Re: Extra row Wed 9th March 2pm

Yes please

Re: Extra row Wed 9th March 2pm

Barry Scott
Yes, please Rachel,

Barry

Re: Extra row Wed 9th March 2pm

Yes please for me, thank you

Re: Extra row Wed 9th March 2pm

Yippee, I can now make the row tomorrow if there is still room.  Hopefully it will be a little less feisty than Monday!

Re: Extra row Wed 9th March 2pm

Hi all, there are currently 11 of us but the wind is looking a bit lively so I will update tomorrow morning

Re: Extra row Wed 9th March 2pm

Liz Hall
Really sorry but I'm going to pull out. The wind at Chimet is currently 20 knots and not forecast to drop. Also I have woken up with back and hip pain so don't think it's a good idea. Sorry.

Re: Extra row Wed 9th March CANCELLED

Sorry everyone but it's just too windy and not forecast to drop. I've been up the harbour in a Gig and the waves were impressive and it would be tricky getting out of Emsworth in a strong southerly.

There is a row planned tomorrow if you can make that instead!

Re: Extra row Wed 9th March CANCELLED

Wise decision. It's going to be a bit miserable out there today. Tomorrow, on the other hand, is going to be grey but not windy or too cold, so sign up now!
I have suggested to Dolphin R C that they join us in the pub afterwards for a spot of interclub fraternisation.