FROM RON

Andrew B
Sending this from work, my last working day. Clear desk, empty office, magic. Bit surreal but good. Tomorrow an executive car will be sent to pick Cheryl and I up, take us to work for drinks in the board room, presentation, speeches and more drinks with buffet for whole company. Wednesday, thanks to you, row with my cutters mates YAHOOO!
Andrew

Re: FROM RON

Grahaml
Ron I am sorry I will not be with you, but it's a bit far for me to come. I have twenty years of experience with retirement, I can not give you advice as it's easy, you just enjoy every day and do whatever you fancy. Have a super row and I will see you in April.
Graham

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 24, 2014, at 2:34 AM, Andrew B [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Sending this from work, my last working day. Clear desk, empty office, magic. Bit surreal but good. Tomorrow an executive car will be sent to pick Cheryl and I up, take us to work for drinks in the board room, presentation, speeches and more drinks with buffet for whole company. Wednesday, thanks to you, row with my cutters mates YAHOOO!
Andrew

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/FROM-RON-tp2689.html

Re: FROM RON

ron and cheryl
Thanks Graham, see you in April.

Re: FROM RON

Teri Baker
Good rowing tomorrow Ron!   ...& all the best for retirement.

Re: FROM RON

Da do row Ron, Da do row Ron. Have a great outing and a long fruitfull retirement. cheers Tim

Re: FROM RON

Thanks Teri, hope your vans ok, look forward to rowing with you soon ~ Ron

Re: FROM RON

Thanks Tim, if you can make it to the mill later that would be good. See you soon ~ Ron

Re: FROM RON

Morning Ron,
Feeling good?
Have a great retirement........Les......

Re: FROM RON

ron and cheryl
Thanks Les good to see you there ~ Ron