FULL crew for Sallyport GRR session 6 pm Monday 7th September

FULL crew for Sallyport GRR session 6 pm Monday 7th September

I will arrive early and ready the boat for launching, so that we can make use of the final hour and a half daylight.

Crew = Andy, Teri, Nigel, Greg, Chris and Marilyn

Re: One crew needed for Final Sallyport GRR session 6 pm Monday 7th September

marilyn Rogers
I will cox for you . Marilyn .

Re: One crew needed for Final Sallyport GRR session 6 pm Monday 7th September

Andy Mac
Hi Marilyn

Many thanks for the offer.

We will however be practicing change over routines etc.

We have coxing covered with our GRR stern trio of Me, Chris and Greg.

We do however only have Nigel and Teri in the bow, hence you would be very welcome to row and passenger?

Thanks, Best

Re: One crew needed for Final Sallyport GRR session 6 pm Monday 7th September

Teri
Bless you and thank you Marilyn!     Yours and Lou's efforts were very much appreciated yesterday & put into place the last important training session for Sallyport's squad.    :-)

Re: Still one crew needed for Final Sallyport GRR session 6 pm Monday 7th September

Still need one crew for this evening training session.

We have cox and stern trio covered and need a rower / passenger for the bow trio PLEASE!

Thanks, Best

Re: One crew needed for Final Sallyport GRR session 6 pm Monday 7th September

marilyn Rogers
If no one fitter( younger) offers to row, I am still happy to stand in. Marilyn.

Re: Still one crew needed for Final Sallyport GRR session 6 pm Monday 7th September

Oh sorry Marilyn.

I assumed wrongly that you were not available.

Yes please , you would be perfect for our Motley Crew and very much appreciated.

Many thanks
Best
Andy