Ferryboat Picnic Row Pics Thursday 26 May (Nice one Dee)

Ferryboat Picnic Row Pics Thursday 26 May (Nice one Dee)

ron and cheryl
Great weather, great company, great picnic, great fun. Well done Dee, thanks!

Re: Ferryboat Picnic Row Pics Thursday 26 May (Nice one Dee)

Les Goodall
Great picks Ron the lens & his assistant Mat.
But please don't photoshop me...... 🐋
Like the goldie on the line.

..... Les .....

Re: Ferryboat Picnic Row Pics Thursday 26 May (Nice one Dee)

You're welcome 😊 Lovely pictures as usual . X

Re: Ferryboat Picnic Row Pics Thursday 26 May (Nice one Dee)

And later...
The guy was parked at the end of the High Street when I left. My chum Steve Bradwell of the DCA got the pic.
Note the ad on the side...

RE: Ferryboat Picnic Row Pics Thursday 26 May (Nice one Dee)

Dee
Green flag !!! Hahah

Date: Sat, 28 May 2016 03:03:22 -0700
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Re: Ferryboat Picnic Row Pics Thursday 26 May (Nice one Dee)

And later...
The guy was parked at the end of the High Street when I left. My chum Steve Bradwell of the DCA got the pic.
Note the ad on the side...

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Ferryboat-Picnic-Row-Pics-Thursday-26-May-Nice-one-Dee-tp7844p7847.html
To unsubscribe from Ferryboat Picnic Row Pics Thursday 26 May (Nice one Dee), click here.

Re: Ferryboat Picnic Row Pics Thursday 26 May (Nice one Dee)

Lesley Kent
Great row Dee - thank you! And thank you Ron and Cheryl for the lovely photos!