Final race in the Five miles from home series - Corrected post!!

Final race in the Five miles from home series - Corrected post!!

Hi all,
         The next leg of the Five Miles from home event is the weekend of 9th,10th and11th of July and this time we're off to Wales. The tides that weekend are around midday so we have Saturday and Sunday to aim at because Friday's tide is too early for the 1pm start time.

Please post below if you would like to take part and whether you are available Saturday and/or Sunday

If you missed out on previous events this is your chance!

Captains if you would like to keep the same crews then please discuss availability amongst yourselves and post below for your crew.

The second leg was even better than the first so let's do it!

Re: Final race in the Five miles from home series - Corrected post!!

Geoff Shilling
Hi Rachael I’m free to Cox both days .Geoff

Re: Final race in the Five miles from home series - Corrected post!!

As before, Rachel.
Cheers
Nigel.

Re: Final race in the Five miles from home series - Corrected post!!

Team Gladys will be as follows
Chris Murray
Richard Harrison
Phil polwin
Mark taylor
Frances Taylor (cox)
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: Final race in the Five miles from home series - Corrected post!!

Loony Ladies are all good for Welsh race. Anita is racing on Saturday so could we use Lady on Sunday.

Re: Final race in the Five miles from home series - Corrected post!!

Hi Sue, yes you can have Lady on Sunday. We have to send the results in by 2pm so might  best to  get out at 11.30?

Re: Final race in the Five miles from home series - Corrected post!!

Hi Rachel - would like to take part if possible - unfortunately cannot do Sunday but available Saturday if that helps.

Re: Final race in the Five miles from home series - Corrected post!!

Hi. Would any of the following people who have done previous 5 miles events but not posted here be interested in doing it this time ?

Vernon
Martin S
Nigel
Peter L
Tom
Bobby
Marilyn
Alan

Re: Final race in the Five miles from home series - Corrected post!!

Sweare Deep mixed crew Rachel, Joan, Colin and Tim would like to race on Sun 11th at 11.30.

Re: Final race in the Five miles from home series - Corrected post!!

Hi Liz, I'd like to put together a second mixed crew in Sweare Deep for the Saturday... watch this space

Re: Final race in the Five miles from home series - Corrected post!!

Alan Harding
Hi Rachel,

Yes please for a row on the Saturday. Already coxing the Loonies on Sunday.

Thanks,

Alan

Re: Final race in the Five miles from home series - Corrected post!!

PeterLov
Very happy to take part

Re: Final race in the Five miles from home series - Corrected post!!

Tom Bennett
Sorry but I'm having to rest my right arm so I'm opting of any strenuous stuff but I could Cox though.

Re: Final race in the Five miles from home series - Corrected post!!

BobbyClayton
Hi Rachael
I can do the Friday & Saturday 9& 10th
Thanks
Bobby

Re: Final race in the Five miles from home series - Corrected post!!

MartinS
Yes please but with a slight question mark over 10 July

Re: Final race in the Five miles from home series - Corrected post!!

Tessa Collings
Hi Rachael. I was unable to do the previous 2 races but would like to have a go in the last one if there are any spaces available. I can only do Saturday. Thankyou Tessa

Re: Final race in the Five miles from home series - Corrected post!!

Vernon Seddon
Happy to take part if there is a space for me.

Re: Final race in the Five miles from home series - Corrected post!!

Hi Rachel , happy to row / or cox if your a woman short ( not a short woman ) any day  Marilyn

Re: Final race in the Five miles from home series - Corrected post!!

Please see new post for crews and times