Fleet Maintenance Project -

Steve Woods
Crew,

Details:

The Skiff Factory
Unit 19
The Tanneries
Brockhampton Lane
( Havant End West Street or via Selbourne Rd on the Retail park by M+S

Parking:

Spaces numbers 41 + 42 and a car in the middle ( please leave room in case of fire or emergency access )
More parking in the other section of the Tanneries ( Stellas Voice Worthy cause to drop in unwanted items)

Code will be shared as required please do not put on the forum.

Schedule:

 1st)  Wednesday 10th SallyPort post Hamble Row

So please post and Geoff will organise rota and info.

Any queries do feel free to call/text me

Cheers

See you there

Steve

Re: Fleet Maintenance Project -

Teri
Hi Steve - please what are the dates and times for this ?

Re: Fleet Maintenance Project -

Steve Woods
Hi,

Watch this space ....

cheers

Re: Fleet Maintenance Project -

Steve, We cannot make Wed I am moving my almost inlaws down here to Hayling Island.Happy to help other days.
Michael

On Fri, Oct 5, 2018 at 5:50 PM Steve Woods [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

[hidden email]

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Fleet-Maintenance-Project-tp16415.html
To start a new topic under Boat Maintenance, email [hidden email]

Michael Brown Chairmaker
56 Cedar Gut Lane
Grantsboro, NC 28529
252 249 1348 Cell 252 497 1510

Re: Fleet Maintenance Project -

Geoff Shilling
I will be there tomorrow. Friday. From 1330. Saturday from 1000. Monday from 1330. Tuesday 0930. Lunch 1200 till 1330.  More dates will be posted soon. Geoff

Re: Fleet Maintenance Project -

Dee
I'll be there tomorrow from 2pm
                  Saturday:        11.pm
                  Monday:          1. 30pm
                  Tuesday:          10.30 am

Re: Fleet Maintenance Project -

I'll be there Monday afternoon.

Re: Fleet Maintenance Project -

I can do Monday afternoon.  Sue

Re: Fleet Maintenance Project -

Me too for Monday afternoon

Re: Fleet Maintenance Project -

I got lost! As well as getting the date wrong on the row this week!!
So if anyone else cannot find unit 19. Find either the large car park behind Stella's voice charity shop and go to the back and turn right.  Or find the Garage that does BMWs go down the side wall and there are units there.  They at not visible from the road as they are on the back of the main buildings.  It is the opposite end of the road to units 17 and 18!
Least I got exercise walking up and down.

If you row, you need to help maintaine the boats, if at all possible.

Thanks Christine

Re: Fleet Maintenance Project -

I will come down this afternoon.  Sue

Re: Fleet Maintenance Project -

michael
I will be there Wed am, Michael

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Fleet-Maintenance-Project-tp16415p16511.html

Grantsboro, NC 28529
252 249 1348 Cell 252 497 1510

Re: Fleet Maintenance Project -

Linda Medlow
Are there any plans for weekend work I could do a couple of hours