Following Tim’s brilliant application….

Matt O’Neill
Please can I ask you all to view and then click the  “like”  button on Tim’s very lovely video of Langstone Cutters having fun and doing what we do best.
The more “views” and “likes” we get, the more it will help the application and also do more to get the Cutters name out there, and it’s all free exposure. So please also send to friends and family too.

 Well done Tim, for such a great application and plea. Fingers crossed it comes off.

The WhatsApp address to view and like is:
 https://youtu.be/oXmmZVFbLgM

Re: Following Tim’s brilliant application….

michael
Done

Re: Following Tim’s brilliant application….

Matt O’Neill
👍

Re: Following Tim’s brilliant application….

Rich Beard
Done

Re: Following Tim’s brilliant application….

Dave & Josie
Done!

Re: Following Tim’s brilliant application….

Pam P
Done

Re: Following Tim’s brilliant application….

Wendy and Stephen
Done 🚣‍♀️🚣‍♂️

Re: Following Tim’s brilliant application….

Chris Partridge - is there some way that we could put this on our website too?

Re: Following Tim’s brilliant application….

Mo Evans
From me in NZ - done!

Re: Following Tim’s brilliant application….

Joan
Done.

Re: Following Tim’s brilliant application….

Mike Ballard
Done! Great video!

Re: Following Tim’s brilliant application….

Lesley Grainger
Great stuff. Well done Tim. You should be doing voice overs!