Foot Infections?

ron and cheryl
Cheryl gets this discolouration and flaky skin every year once wellies are off and bare feet go in the mud from our the beach by the slipway next to the Boat Park. Just wondered if anyone else gets the same?

Re: Foot Infections?

Barry Scott
No, I use crocs in the mud - never had that compliant!

Barry

Re: Foot Infections?

Joan
Interestingly I met someone who said they had stopped swimming in the bit of water in front of the beach cafe in Hayling because both he and his dog got infections swimming there.  So just wondered if you picked up your infection there when we were swimming last week.

Re: Foot Infections?

ron and cheryl
That's a real possibility!! Will have to wait and see..... Thanks Joan!