Friday 18th March Row and boats to Northney marina. Meet at 10.00am

Friday 18th March Row and boats to Northney marina. Meet at 10.00am

Sue Loveridge
We need to take 2 galleys and Sweare Deep to Northney marina in preparation for the Random rowing on 19th. We could combine this with a harbour row. High tide about 11.30 so propose meet at 10.00. Mike Gilbert will drive us back to Langstone.

Re: Friday 18th March Row and boats to Northney marina. Meet at 10.00am

Claire Tomlinson
Yes please Sue. Thank you

Re: Friday 18th March Row and boats to Northney marina. Meet at 10.00am

john d. pearce
Hi Sue
Yes please
John D.

Re: Friday 18th March Row and boats to Northney marina. Meet at 10.00am

Steve F
Steve and Ally happy to help

Re: Friday 18th March Row and boats to Northney marina. Meet at 10.00am

Pete Reed
Hi Sue

Yes for both Maureen and me.

Thanks
Pete

Re: Friday 18th March Row and boats to Northney marina. Meet at 10.00am

Mo Evans
Hi Sue, I’d like to come please.  Mo

Re: Friday 18th March Row and boats to Northney marina. Meet at 10.00am

JaneDavy
yes please - Jane

Re: Friday 18th March Row and boats to Northney marina. Meet at 10.00am

Mike Ballard
Yes please Sue. Thanks, Mike

Re: Friday 18th March Row and boats to Northney marina. Meet at 10.00am

Lynn Murray
I can help out with this Sue.

Re: Friday 18th March Row and boats to Northney marina. Meet at 10.00am

Susan Wagg
Yes please for me Sue. Thanks

Re: Friday 18th March Row and boats to Northney marina. Meet at 10.00am

Hi can I join you, Marilyn

Re: Friday 18th March Row and boats to Northney marina. Meet at 10.00am

Liz Hall
Can I come please.

Re: Friday 18th March Row and boats to Northney marina. Meet at 10.00am

Lynn Murray
Chris can come too Sue.

Re: Friday 18th March Row and boats to Northney marina. Meet at 10.00am

Do I make it up to a useful 15?

Re: Friday 18th March Row and boats to Northney marina. Meet at 10.00am

Sue Loveridge
By my count, you make 16! Very welcome to join us.

Re: Friday 18th March Row and boats to Northney marina. Meet at 10.00am

Alan Harding
Sue,

Yes please if there is a space, but don't worry if not.

Thanks

Al

Re: Friday 18th March Row and boats to Northney marina. Meet at 10.00am

Sue Loveridge
We can all go for a row and just leave the 3 boats at Northney with a claydon or teifi going back to the boat park.

Re: Friday 18th March Row and boats to Northney marina. Meet at 10.00am

Liz Hall
What time do you think we will be back at Langstone? I have an appointment in Havant at 16.30. I assume we would be back long before that. Liz

Re: Friday 18th March Row and boats to Northney marina. Meet at 10.00am

Sue Loveridge
Hopefully. I will make sure you have the first lift back with Mike.  We should be at the marina between 12.00 and 12.30.