Friday 2nd 9am - plenty of help needed please

Friday 2nd 9am - plenty of help needed please

Please could we have about 8 people to help turn Sallyport and put her on the trailer to take her to a dry workshop in Southsea for painting and varnishing.
If you can also come to Southsea to unload her that would be brilliant.
I'm happy to take people up to Colins in my van and then on to Southsea to unload her onto trestles.

Please post below if you can help and say whether you would like a lift.

Re: Friday 2nd 9am - plenty of help needed please

Joan
I can help and would like a lift if possible. What route do you take to Colin’s?

Re: Friday 2nd 9am - plenty of help needed please

Pete Reed
Maureen and I will be there and will drive. We can take passengers from Colin's or from Waterlooville before that if needed
Pete

Re: Friday 2nd 9am - plenty of help needed please

Claire Tomlinson
I can help. Will drive down as will stay in Southsea.
Joan I can pick you up and take you to Colin’s?

Re: Friday 2nd 9am - plenty of help needed please

john d. pearce
Hi Rachel
I will be there to help and at Southsea.  Is there a post code for Southsea location?
John 2, formerly D.

Re: Friday 2nd 9am - plenty of help needed please

I can help both ends so a lift would make sense. I will plan to be at your gaff for 0845 if that is ok.

Re: Friday 2nd 9am - plenty of help needed please

Mike Ballard
Can do both Colin’s and Southsea. I won’t need lift as I live down in Portsmouth but could transport anything from Colin’s down to Southsea. Mike

Re: Friday 2nd 9am - plenty of help needed please

Joan
Thanks Claire. What time?