Friday 8th May 1.30pm Rachel has now kindly agreed to sort this

Re: Friday 8th May 1.30pm Rachel has now kindly agreed to sort this

Christine
I'm back from our holiday now, so will come along and see if there is a space.

Re: Friday 8th May 1.30pm Rachel has now kindly agreed to sort this

Cannot see my first reply posted! I'm back and will come and see if there is a space.

Re: Friday 8th May 1.30pm Rachel has now kindly agreed to sort this

Well if Tim makes it we have 15 ... enough for 3 galleys!

Re: Friday 8th May 1.30pm Rachel has now kindly agreed to sort this

Timp
I'll be there!

Cheers

Tim