Friday 8th May 1.30pm Rachel has now kindly agreed to sort this

Friday 8th May 1.30pm Rachel has now kindly agreed to sort this

I can't do Wednesday or indeed Thursday but could do Friday, it would seem that 1.30pm would be about right, please post if you could join me and we can decide whether it is on or not Wednesday evening😎

Re: Friday 8th May 1.30pm

Yes please Tim

Re: Friday 8th May 1.30pm

Hi Tim, Ron and Cheryl for this please

Re: Friday 8th May 1.30pm

Louise

Sounds nice x

On May 2, 2015 4:12 PM, "Timp [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
I can't do Wednesday or indeed Thursday but could do Friday, it would seem that 1.30pm would be about right, please post if you could join me and we can decide whether it is on or not Wednesday evening😎

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Friday-8th-May-1-30pm-tp3918.html

Re: Friday 8th May 1.30pm

Les Goodall
Yes please . I think!

Re: Friday 8th May 1.30pm

June ekberg
Yes please. Thanks.

Re: Friday 8th May 1.30pm

Me too please. M x

Re: Friday 8th May 1.30pm

Tim, yes please . Cheers

Re: Friday 8th May 1.30pm

Hi everyone, we have 9 people to date, so room for one or two more if we are to get out a second galley!

Re: Friday 8th May 1.30pm One more person needed please!

Phil P
yes please .Phil

Re: Friday 8th May 1.30pm One more person needed please!

Hi Phil, that's great ..... but we still need one more because unfortunately Tim can't now get the time off work!

Re: Friday 8th May 1.30pm One more person needed please!

OK me please.

Re: Friday 8th May 1.30pm One more person needed please!

OK me please.

Re: Friday 8th May 1.30pm Rachel has now kindly agreed to sort this

Barry Scott
Yes please if there is space on Friday.

Barry

Re: Friday 8th May 1.30pm Rachel has now kindly agreed to sort this

Of course Barry, look forward to seeing you

Re: Friday 8th May 1.30pm Rachel has now kindly agreed to sort this

Geoff
Hi Rachael I will be there. I would like to row, but it's time for Sally to get wet. Geoffwm

Re: Friday 8th May 1.30pm Rachel has now kindly agreed to sort this

Good plan Geoff, with 12 of us we will definitely be able to lift her!

Re: Friday 8th May 1.30pm Rachel has now kindly agreed to sort this

Could well be thirteen as I have a cunning plan!

Re: Friday 8th May 1.30pm Rachel has now kindly agreed to sort this

Frances
Hello, I would like to join too, though please say if you think you'realready full. Sorry, may not be able to be there until 1.55, due to not escaping work until 1.30, but would really love to come, thanks for waiting, in anticipation!

Re: Friday 8th May 1.30pm Rachel has now kindly agreed to sort this

Steve Woods
Hi, if we are turning a boat and a few of us escaping from work etc I'm sure we can wait ! I will wait for you France's  ! Any more a third boat ? Cheers Steve