Friday 9th September 9.00am. Boat park clearance and loading boats for the GRR

Friday 9th September 9.00am. Boat park clearance and loading boats for the GRR

RichardH
Hi Everyone,

We need to empty the boat park for 24 hours as part of our agreement with Richard and Sally.  We need some volunteers to help move the teifis into Mike's garden and move Sallyport and the trailers into Marilyn's garden for 24 hours.

Also  GRR crews need to load Langstone Lady and SWeare Deep onto road trailers for the GRR so they can be towed at 10.00am that day.   Hopefully we can do teh boat loading and boat  / trailer moving at the same time

Please post if you can help.  We hope it can all be completed by 10.30am at the latest

Re: Friday 9th September 9.00am. Boat park clearance and loading boats for the GRR

Sue Loveridge
Peter and I will be there.

Re: Friday 9th September 9.00am. Boat park clearance and loading boats for the GRR

Mike Ballard
I can be there to help. Mike

Re: Friday 9th September 9.00am. Boat park clearance and loading boats for the GRR

Amazingly I’m free, I’ll see you all there!

Re: Friday 9th September 9.00am. Boat park clearance and loading boats for the GRR

Vernon Seddon
I will be there

Re: Friday 9th September 9.00am. Boat park clearance and loading boats for the GRR

I'll be there. May take Gladys out of the park the evening before, in order to make more room for manoeuvring the other trailers.

Re: Friday 9th September 9.00am. Boat park clearance and loading boats for the GRR

Paul Bennett
I'll be there.

Re: Friday 9th September 9.00am. Boat park clearance and loading boats for the GRR

I will be there Richard.

Re: Friday 9th September 9.00am. Boat park clearance and loading boats for the GRR

Tim and I will be there

Re: Friday 9th September 9.00am. Boat park clearance and loading boats for the GRR

Karen Bakovljev
I will be there

Re: Friday 9th September 9.00am. Boat park clearance and loading boats for the GRR

JaneDavy
I will be there

Re: Friday 9th September 9.00am. Boat park clearance and loading boats for the GRR

Chris Murray
I will be there. Chris