Friday May 13th Row 8.30am and Boat loading for Hamble 10.00am

Friday May 13th Row 8.30am and Boat loading for Hamble 10.00am

RichardH
This post was updated on .
Hi All

There is a short Friday Row this week - meeting at 8.30am and rowing for 75 minutes before returning to Langstone and loading the galleys and Sweare Deep for the Hamble River Raid.  There will be no claydons  available for rowing on this occasion as they will already be on trailers for the Hamble River Raid.  Please post as usual for this row.

Boat loading 10.00am.  We  need to load the galleys and Sweare Deep onto trailers ready for the Hamble so if you are available please can you sign up to come and help with this even if you are not rowing earlier.

Update
It looks like there are 12 to row tomorrow at 8.30am (so 2 galleys) and 15of us to load boats at 10.00am.    Look forward to seeing you all tomorrow  Thank you everyone.

Many thanks

Re: Friday May 13th Row 8.30am and Boat loading for Hamble 10.00am

Claire Tomlinson
Yes to both.
Claire

Re: Friday May 13th Row 8.30am and Boat loading for Hamble 10.00am

Hi Richard, I’m in for both

Re: Friday May 13th Row 8.30am and Boat loading for Hamble 10.00am

JaneDavy
Yes to both - thanks Jane

Re: Friday May 13th Row 8.30am and Boat loading for Hamble 10.00am

Lynn Murray
Yes to both for myself and Chris

Re: Friday May 13th Row 8.30am and Boat loading for Hamble 10.00am

john d. pearce
Hi Richard
Yes please for both activities.
Regards
John D.

Re: Friday May 13th Row 8.30am and Boat loading for Hamble 10.00am

Lesley and I will be there at 10.00 for the moving. Michael

Re: Friday May 13th Row 8.30am and Boat loading for Hamble 10.00am

Yes please for row and loading. Sue

Re: Friday May 13th Row 8.30am and Boat loading for Hamble 10.00am

Hi Richard. I hope to be able to both row and load. Cheers. Nigel

Re: Friday May 13th Row 8.30am and Boat loading for Hamble 10.00am

John Child
Row and load please.

Re: Friday May 13th Row 8.30am and Boat loading for Hamble 10.00am

Mike Ballard
Yes please for both but if there is not enough room to row I will come and help load. Thanks,Mike

Re: Friday May 13th Row 8.30am and Boat loading for Hamble 10.00am

Yes please for me - row and boat loading 😁

Re: Friday May 13th Row 8.30am and Boat loading for Hamble 10.00am

BobbyClayton
Yes can do both Friday please

Re: Friday May 13th Row 8.30am and Boat loading for Hamble 10.00am

Hi Richard,
Really sorry but afraid I have to pull out of this row, as I now have an unexpected hospital appointment on Friday morning.
Hope this doesn’t mess up your numbers too much.
Have a great row and see you all Saturday.

Re: Friday May 13th Row 8.30am and Boat loading for Hamble 10.00am

I can help load at 10