Friday afternoon row with Mike Gilbert & Andy M - Meet 4 pm.

Friday afternoon row with Mike Gilbert & Andy M - Meet 4 pm.

Hi all

If you fancy a nice afternoon / evening row, the forecast for Friday is good with light SW winds forecast and looking to be dry and sunny.

Meet time would be 4pm / 16.00 with destination to be agreed on the day.

Thanks Mike
Best

Re: Friday afternoon row with Mike Gilbert & Andy M - Meet 4 pm.

ron and cheryl
Hi Andy, Ron and Cheryl for this please ~ Cheers

Re: Friday afternoon row with Mike Gilbert & Andy M - Meet 4 pm.

Mike Gilbert

Ok the Gig Club are having a naming ceremony for the GRP 'gig with no name' at around 6.30/7pm... So we can have a row down to Marker and be back in time to join in!

On 6 Aug 2015 8:31 am, "ron and cheryl [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Andy, Ron and Cheryl for this please ~ Cheers

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Friday-afternoon-row-with-Mike-Gilbert-Andy-M-Meet-4-pm-tp5077p5078.html

Re: Friday afternoon row with Mike Gilbert & Andy M - Meet 4 pm.

Andy Mac
Hi Mike

Thanks for that.

A lovely summers evening is forecast for tomorrow.

Could we nip a bit further down to Verner and make the most of these rapidly shortening summer evenings?

A Row faster scenario to join in the naming ceremony?

I can arrive at 3.45 and ready the boat/s for a quick getaway.

Thanks, Best

Re: Friday afternoon row with Mike Gilbert & Andy M - Meet 4 pm.

Teri
Got room for another "bunking off work " animal? ............. please? x

Re: Friday afternoon row with Mike Gilbert & Andy M - Meet 4 pm.

Andy Mac
Absolutely Teri,
Be good to see you.
We can make it an Ashes victory celebration row past.

Re: Friday afternoon row with Mike Gilbert & Andy M - Meet 4 pm.

Teri
I'll drink to that Andy!  :-)

Re: Friday afternoon row with Mike Gilbert & Andy M - Meet 4 pm.

And me, Marilyn .

Re: Friday afternoon row with Mike Gilbert & Andy M - Meet 4 pm.

Hi Andy,
You have 6 already enough for a galley.  Marcus and I cannot set out until 5.30pm onward so are going to Kayak for a take away curry at Emsworth.   Unless there are others that want to do a later row with us not sure if we get time to do the curry bit though as high tide is 18.10 and only 4.3m. (Hope that isn't confusing!)

Re: Friday afternoon row with Mike Gilbert & Andy M - Meet 4 pm.

Andy Mac
Hello Christine

Good to hear from you.

It would be great if a few more could make up a teifi or a second galley.

We will be stopping off at Northney 6.15 / 6.30 til 7pm ish, for the naming ceremony to support one of Langstone's finest, so maybe we could see you there? Or maybe we can get a few more to fill a Teifi or second Galley for a 5.30 departure. Failing that, we can meet up at the Oak for a drink once the boating is over?

Re: Friday afternoon row with Mike Gilbert & Andy M - Meet 4 pm.

Christine
OK will watch the posts.

Re: Friday afternoon row with Mike Gilbert & Andy M - Meet 4 pm.

Andy Mac
Hi Christine

Nothing else has appeared on the forum as of 1.40 and I am off out now, prior to heading down to The Mill.

Forecast is looking excellent and it would be good to see you guys out there.

We are heading off down marker / Verner way "seal" spotting and stopping in at Northney on the way back for the " special " boat naming.

Hope to see you both there, there or there for a drink at the Oak.

Cheers, Best

cracking row Andy!  Thank you!!

Re: Friday afternoon row with Mike Gilbert & Andy M - Meet 4 pm.

Andy Mac
And thank you Terry.
It was a great crew, hugely enjoyable stunning evening
and a highly memorable naming ceremony.
Hope  you had a good one at Lyme.