Friendly Friday 26th July - any interest please?

Friendly Friday 26th July - any interest please?

Tudor have asked how many people might like to do this one. Please post below if you are interested.
Here is a link to the original post for details of the event

Friendly Fridays at Tudor

Re: Friendly Friday 26th July

Sue Loveridge
Yes please.  Not done it before. Sue

Re: Friendly Friday 26th July

Sorry family coming to stay so can't go

Re: Friendly Friday 26th July

Still 2 places if anyone would like to go

Re: Friendly Friday 26th July - any interest please?

Santander calling

Re: Friendly Friday 26th July - any interest please?

Karen Doye
I’m interested ( as a novice) please.

Re: Friendly Friday 26th July - any interest please?

Thank you Karen I have passed your name to the organiser

Re: Friendly Friday 26th July - any interest please?

Karen Doye
Sorry I will pass on this one this time as I don’t think I’m yet ready to race. Thank you for the welcome