Friendly Friday- our illustrious leader wins a trophy

Friendly Friday- our illustrious leader wins a trophy

Yesterday's Friendly Friday at Tudor rowing club was a wild and bouncy row in a wind which started off gusting force 7 but dropped gradually as the evening went on. It was great fun, really well organised and very sociable.

Re: Friendly Friday- our illustrious leader wins a trophy

Claire Tomlinson
Well done Michael đź‘Źđź‘Ź

Re: Friendly Friday- our illustrious leader wins a trophy

Well done Michael, another trophy for the mantle piece .

Re: Friendly Friday- our illustrious leader wins a trophy

Well done Michael đź‘Źđź‘Ź

Re: Friendly Friday- our illustrious leader wins a trophy

Lesley Grainger
Great performance Michael. Well done x