Friendly Friday row at Tudor 30th June - book now!

Friendly Friday row at Tudor 30th June - book now!

Thank you to those of you who attended the TSC Friendly Friday last week and congratulations to the winning crew of Steve from ECA, Ross from the Andrew Simpson Outdoor Centre and Vivien from TSC. We had a record turn out with 41 rowers and coxes taking part.

The next Friendly Friday will be held on Friday 30th June, and again you are all invited to come along and join in the fun, please aim to arrive by 6pm for a 6:15pm briefing, racing should finish by 8. 30pm, and bar and food will be available afterwards.

With the Friendly Friday Racing rowers are not required to bring their own gig and names for the 3 person crews (2 rowers, 1 cox) will be selected randomly. This gives people the opportunity to make new friends, and ensures that winning or losing is a lottery.

Again in June we will be limiting spaces for rowers from outside the club to 20 (spaces for spectators/supporters are unlimited) and these will be allocated on a first come first served basis, so please book early to avoid disappointment.

To book please email me at rowing@tudorsailing.org.uk by Friday 23 June with the names of those that will be attending from your club.

Thank You and Happy Rowing!
John Elson

Re: Friendly Friday row at Tudor 30th June - book now!

Please post here if you fancy going and I will email John.
Tim and I are going to give it a go

Re: Friendly Friday row at Tudor 30th June - book now!

tombennettx@gmail.com
Add me in please.

Re: Friendly Friday row at Tudor 30th June - book now!

Booked for Tom, Rachel and Tim

Re: Friendly Friday row at Tudor 30th June - book now!

Lynn Murray
I booked for myself Sue McCarthy and Ann Carroll

Re: Friendly Friday row at Tudor 30th June - book now!

tombennettx@gmail.com
Really sorry Rachael but I know find I can't come on Friday. I hope this doesn't cause a problem and should I contact Tudor to let them know.
Tom