Fun Spring Regatta - Saturday 5th April 14.30

Fun Spring Regatta - Saturday 5th April 14.30

Richard H
It is our fun regatta on Saturday.  Meet at 14.30 to get the boats on the water and then the fun races begin - hunt the silver stone, blindfolded rowing, egg relay races and much more.  This will be followed by a BBQ at aprox 5.30pm- prepared by Marion and her team.  There is no cost to take part in the fun regatta but there is a £5 charge for the food at the BBQ.  Also to give Marion a rough idea of numbers, please could you post a reply to this on the forum.  Do let me know if you would like any further information.

Re: Fun Spring Regatta - Saturday 5th April 14.30

Marion
Just to clarify - the BBQ will be running throughout the afternoon. Would be good to know if we have any special requirements. Ta

Re: Fun Spring Regatta - Saturday 5th April 14.30

louise
Cant wait x

Re: Fun Spring Regatta - Saturday 5th April 14.30

Marion, will you please put Cheryl and myself down for the Bar B on the Spring Regatta Saturday.

Thanks - Ron

Re: Fun Spring Regatta - Saturday 5th April 14.30

Marion
That's great = see you there. m x