Fun and frolics in the shed and boat park

Fun and frolics in the shed and boat park

Timp

Our Rowing Captain and young bosun have been at it for the past couple of days in extreme weather with “poxy” resin, cleaning fluids, screwdrivers, drills and a fair amount of brute force, fixing oars trolleys and cleaning egret poo from SWeare Deep. Meanwhile Nigel was also beavering away checking the safety of trailers and tyres!

So much unseen stuff gets done all the time to keep the boats on the water👏👏👏👏👏👏

Re: Fun and frolics in the shed and boat park

Claire Tomlinson
Thank you! I’m sure we all appreciate the hard work that goes into keeping us on the water.
In this weather the best place to be.
Claire

Re: Fun and frolics in the shed and boat park

Thanks so much for all the hard work to help keep us afloat!! 👏👏👏

Re: Fun and frolics in the shed and boat park

Liz Hall
Thank you very much to everyone who does so much for us to keep the boats on the water and trailers on the road.  Special thanks to Geoff, Nigel and Les who work away mainly unseen.  We wouldn't be able to row otherwise.  We all need to take responsibility for not causing any damage by not scraping the bottom when beaching the boats, being careful with the oars and gates, and it would be good if people washed out sand & grit which doesn't do the varnish any good.