GRR Supervet Trophy 2019

RichardH
Hi

I have just been asked by the GRR organisers of we have the GRR supervet trophy as it was last awarded in 2019 to us.  Dose anyone have it or know where it is?

Please post with any information

cheers

Re: GRR Supervet Trophy 2019

Mark Taylor
Richard,  I don't have the trophy.  To the best of my memory,  the crew were.

Nigel
Chris Ellis
Alan harding
Phil Polwin
Mark
Mike Gilbert

We stood on the podium with the 7th man who was Steve Woods,  as his health had stopped him rowing with us, but he had trained with us throughout.

I guess one of those 7 took the trophy home.
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: GRR Supervet Trophy 2019

Phil P
Not me
Phil

Re: GRR Supervet Trophy 2019

I don't have it.
I think the idea was to " rotate it" among the team, but it never got to me (not very sad about that!). I wonder if, possibly, Steve had it first because of the circumstances? Worth investigating, if we draw a blank elsewhere.

Re: GRR Supervet Trophy 2019

Alan Harding
I never had it or saw any certificate?
Did we have it that evening we were at Mike's?

Re: GRR Supervet Trophy 2019

Wendy and Stephen
I remember seeing a trophy in the cabinet at The Royal Oak,  if that's any help!

Re: GRR Supervet Trophy 2019

Steve was in the photos but didn't bring the trophy home so I haven't got  it

Re: GRR Supervet Trophy 2019

There are a lot of trophies in The Royal Oak still. They are no longer in the glass cabinet, but are on a shelf around the top of the dinning room area. Might be a good idea to see if it’s there, as Wendy and Stephen said, along with any others we may need soon.

Re: GRR Supervet Trophy 2019

Mark Taylor
I cycled down to the oak this afternoon to look through these trophies. There are several in the pub,  but no sign of the grr supper vet cup.
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: GRR Supervet Trophy 2019

Mark Taylor
I note that 4 out of 6 of last crew have commented but no word from Chris or Mike yet.  Please can you check if you have the trophy.
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: GRR Supervet Trophy 2019

Hi Richard et al

I spoke to Chris E this morning and he denies having the 🏆.

He did however have a rather chunky bracelet and chain!

Cheers

Tim

Re: GRR Supervet Trophy 2019

Just in case anyone else is worrying about this the trophy is found and is being engraved.