GRR tees and vests

Sue Loveridge
I am hoping to put in an order for tees and vests for the GRR .
Some crews have opted for their own cutters kit but lady crew and Sallyport would like GRR  ones. I am going to try to get an egret logo and a tern logo on the tops. If any Sweare Deep crew would like them I will try to find an opsprey logo.
Please can you confirm if you would like a vest or tee and what size you would like. Apologies to those who have already messaged me but could you confirm here.

.

Re: GRR tees and vests

Karen Bakovljev
One medium t-shirt for me please. SWeare Deep team. Thank you Karen

Re: GRR tees and vests

Heather Green
One medium t-shirt for me please Sue. SWeare Deep team. Many thanks, Heather G.

Re: GRR tees and vests

Claire Tomlinson
Tee for me please Sue, large. Sweare Deep
Thanks
Claire

Re: GRR tees and vests

Lynn Murray
One large t shirt please for SWeare Deep

Re: GRR tees and vests

Mike Ballard
Yes please Sue. A XL tee for me for Sallyport. Thanks, Mike

Re: GRR tees and vests

Julie A
Hi Sue, a small t shirt please, Julie

Re: GRR tees and vests

Mo Evans
One Lady GRR with Tern if that’s what’s available, medium ladies size please Sue.  Thank you!

Mo

Re: GRR tees and vests

Joan
One medium Langstone Lady Ladies t-shirt  for me please Sue.

Thanks for organising.

Joan

Re: GRR tees and vests

Karen Bakovljev
Medium Tshirt for Jo, SWeare Deep please

Re: GRR tees and vests

Last orders for GRR tops
Can do plain GRR tops for other crews.