Getting the boats ready THURSDAY 10.00

We need volunteers to help get boats on trailers on Thursday, ready to be taken up to London on Friday.
The operation will start at Colin's house in Barton's Road, Havant, at 10.00, to get the cleaned and anti-fouled Gladys and Mabel the right way up and on their trailers.
The party will then move to the boat park to put the galleys and Salters on their trailers. We also need to clear the boat park to comply with our undertaking in the usage agreement to vacate it once a year.
The whole operation should be over by lunchtime.
The more the merrier - getting the boats on the double trailers in particular is much easier and safer with lots of muscle,, so please come along and help if you possibly can.

Re: Getting the boats ready THURSDAY 10.00

ron and cheryl
Cheryl and I are moving Kittiwake out to Marilyn's at low tide (around 15:30) on Thursday to comply with the undertaking in the usage agreement to vacate the boat park once a year. If Kittiwake can be kept clear so that we can move her it will be much appreciated, thanks. Can someone please advise when we can return her as we are due to go on holiday very early Monday and need to plan time. Cheryl and I would like to take this opportunity to wish all Cutters the very very best for the GRR. COME ON THE CUTTERS!!!!

Re: Getting the boats ready THURSDAY 10.00

Sorry not available until Thursday early evening

Re: Getting the boats ready THURSDAY 10.00

Geoff 1/-
You can put her back on Sunday. Geoff

Re: Getting the boats ready THURSDAY 10.00

ron and cheryl
Thanks Geoff we will be onto it.

Re: Getting the boats ready THURSDAY 10.00

alison kidd
Sorry Chris, would be there if I could but no way I can get away from work.

Re: Getting the boats ready THURSDAY 10.00

See you there.Les 🏃

Re: Getting the boats ready THURSDAY 10.00

I will be around but need to leave at 12.00 to go and get Laura Jane and take her to Richmond.

Mike Gilbert
Langstone Adventure Rowing

+ 44 (0) 7767 350 512
+ 44 (0) 2392 451 846

"Only the guy who isn't rowing has time to rock the boat." Jean-Paul Sartre

On 8 September 2015 at 15:01, Chris Partridge [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:
We need volunteers to help get boats on trailers on Thursday, ready to be taken up to London on Friday.
The operation will start at Colin's house in Barton's Road, Havant, at 10.00, to get the cleaned and anti-fouled Gladys and Mabel the right way up and on their trailers.
The party will then move to the boat park to put the galleys and Salters on their trailers. We also need to clear the boat park to comply with our undertaking in the usage agreement to vacate it once a year.
The whole operation should be over by lunchtime.
The more the merrier - getting the boats on the double trailers in particular is much easier and safer with lots of muscle,, so please come along and help if you possibly can.

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Getting-the-boats-ready-THURSDAY-10-00-tp5395.html

Re: Getting the boats ready THURSDAY 10.00

len b
i can help see you at 10