Gladys GRR training row 30/8 10am, extra seat available

Gladys GRR training row 30/8 10am, extra seat available

Vernon Seddon
Part of the Gladys crew are rowing on weds 30th at 10am, we only have 4 so require one more to cox/row. Will be out for no more than 2 hours.

Vernon, Keith, Dave, Nigel, +1

Any volunteers?

Re: Gladys GRR training row 30/8 10am, extra seat available

Vernon Seddon
Dee has offered to cox us so we now have our 5.

Re: Gladys GRR training row 30/8 10am, extra seat available

Hi Vernon,
If you need a 6th in order to practice changing around, I’m happy to help out.
Just let me know if I’m needed

Re: Gladys GRR training row 30/8 10am, extra seat available

Vernon Seddon
Thanks Matt, I think we are just going to row for stamina on this row, like your team we are struggling to get all 6 of us out at the same time.

Re: Gladys GRR training row 30/8 10am, extra seat available

No worries at all bud, have a great row

Re: Gladys GRR training row 30/8 10am, extra seat available

KeithY
I cant do 30th but have 31st down for a row.

Hope that doesnt cause an issue but Wed 30th has always been a challenge for me.

Re: Gladys GRR training row 30/8 10am, extra seat available

Dee
I can be available to cox if needed , just let me know