Gladys Tudor training - Thursday 1st Aug. 8:15am

Gladys Tudor training - Thursday 1st Aug. 8:15am

Matt O’Neill
Hi, team Gladys would like to use her for a Tudor training session on 1st August 8:15am.

Crew so far are:

Mark
Vernon
Phil P
Richard B
Myself
…..there maybe one other joining us, will update if so.

Re: Gladys Tudor training - Thursday 1st Aug. 8:15am

Greg Spencer
If there is a spare seat then yes please Greg

Re: Gladys Tudor training - Thursday 1st Aug. 8:15am

Thanks for the offer Greg,
But we’ve just heard that the Tudor Challenge is for 5 people only (no passenger)
So we’re just going to train as a 5 now.
Thanks anyway
Matt