Gladys Weekend - Saturday Aug 1

Hamble River Rowing are organising a trip to Poole Harbour on Saturday and they have invited us!
The plan is to launch at Rockley Point and row up the River Frome to Wareham for a pub lunch.
The forecast is pretty good, with moderate breezes and clearish skies.
Gladys will be on her trailer ready for her outing to Southend on Sunday, so I propose taking her.
It looks like a really fun day, the only drawback being that Rockley charge extortionate amounts to launch, so the cost of the trip including launch and petrol will be £10 a head.
Interested? Post below!

Re: Gladys Weekend - Saturday Aug 1

Alan Harding
Hi Chris,

Yes please for the Saturday.

Thanks,

Al

Re: Gladys Weekend - Saturday Aug 1

Hi Chris

I am up for this.

I would be grateful if there were a coxing opportunity for me on this one or swap out if we are lucky enough to get six, as I would like to conserve energy to be able to give Southend everything that ive got on Sunday for the team.
Thanks, Best

Re: Gladys Weekend - Saturday Aug 1

Well, we don't seem to have a crew together for this and Saturday is a bit busy anyway to another time perhaps.

Re: Gladys Weekend - Saturday Aug 1

Alan Harding
Hi Chris,

Thanks for trying to organize this one. Perhaps a trip for the future!

Regards,

Al