Good Friday Row

The forecast for Friday is a bit dismal with the possiblity of rain, but high tide is at noon so we could have a thrash downharbour and then back to the Oak for a pint.
Anyone interested? See you at 10.30!

Re: Good Friday Row

Timp
Yes please

Re: Good Friday Row

Alan Harding
Hi Chris,

Yes please.

Thanks,

Al

Re: Good Friday Row

Ron and Cheryl for this please Chris.

Re: Good Friday Row

Me too please Chris :)

Re: Good Friday Row

Nigel
I'll be down at the boatpark tomorrow am, and may be able to down tools and row (if you'll have me) if it doesn't look too wet!
Unfortunately from 10 'til 1 it's supposed to be 98 > 99 % cloud with a lot of the contents coming our way! Let's hope the forecast is wrong...

Re: Good Friday Row

It begins! Thankyou everyone a good session today testing, technique, endurance and speed!

I was wrong on the  definition of a Chris P "quick thrash" downharbour as it now seems that it is to Verner and back!

Oh and I managed to source three humongous shrubs (Photinia Red Robin) which have been delivered and sort of planted so good points at home as well😎

See you tomorrow

Tim