Good Luck Cutters at the GRR

Steve Sagrott
Good luck to all Langstone Cutters taking part in the Great River Race.
May the wind be kind and the tide not too severe.

Best Wishes
Steve Sagrott

Re: Good Luck Cutters at the GRR

Thanks Steve!
The weather forecast is very good - reasonably warm, light southerly breeze, sun and clouds. It's going to be a blast - why not come up to the smoke for the day (I'll buy you a beer....)

Re: Good Luck Cutters at the GRR

Steve, thanks.

Biggest ever entry this year.... 7 Cutters boats and 3 Gigs.

Hope you are well....

Mike Gilbert
Langstone Adventure Rowing
www.langstonerowing.co.uk
m 07767 350512

On 25 Sep 2014 10:08, "Steve Sagrott [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Good luck to all Langstone Cutters taking part in the Great River Race.
May the wind be kind and the tide not too severe.

Best Wishes
Steve Sagrott

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Good-Luck-Cutters-at-the-GRR-tp2366.html

Re: Good Luck Cutters at the GRR

Thanks Steve, good to see you the other week and glad we got you out on the water - even if only for a short burst! Marion x

Re: Good Luck Cutters at the GRR

Steve Sagrott
Thanks Chris,  I'd love to come up to London for the day - unfortunately other things in the Minehead area preclude that pleasure.  So enjoy the race and the beer afterwards.

Steve

Re: Good Luck Cutters at the GRR

Elaine
What about a classic Steve/Nigella meal on board?!!! Hope you're both well and enjoying the trains!!x