Great River race update and payment

RichardH
Dear members

To date 29 people have expressed interest in the GRR, so I am now having to put any any else who would like to do it on a waiting list as our 5 big boats are now full (which is really exciting!!.   However if you are able to tow a boat to London then I can offer you a place or if you would be happy entering in a teifi I can offer you a place.

Great position to be in and sorry if you haven't got round to replying to the post yet but I am sure one or two people may not be able to take part for various reasons so do put your name on the waiting last.

Please can you now make payment of £88 to club funds with reference 'GRR your surname'.  Thank you Richard.

Re: Great River race update and payment

Margaret
Thank you Richard, have paid now

Re: Great River race update and payment

Mike Ballard
Thanks Richard. Payment made.
Regards, Mike

Re: Great River race update and payment

Vernon Seddon
Thanks Richard, payment made.

Vernon

Re: Great River race update and payment

KeithY
All paid.
BTW happy to tow up and down to London if that helps

Re: Great River race update and payment

Heather Green
Many thanks Richard. I’ve paid  Heather

Re: Great River race update and payment

Julie A
Thanks Richard, just paid

Re: Great River race update and payment

Thanks Richard, all paid.
BTW, I’m happy to take up the challenge of doing it in a competitive teifi or 15 seconds, if that helps you with numbers?!
Thanks, Matt

Re: Great River race update and payment

Mike Lowery
Was hoping to have a place in gt River race.
If a lace might come up please put me down .
Can pY in advance .   Talk later

Mike Lowery

Re: Great River race update and payment

Jo Kingsbury
Paid mine today. Jo

Re: Great River race update and payment

John Child
Thanks Richard - Paid

John

Re: Great River race update and payment

Paid up.

Re: Great River race update and payment

Ann Carroll
Hi Richard

I have paid £170.00 into main account for GRR money is for myself & Sue McCarthy.

Thank you for organising.
Regards
Ann Carroll