Guest rowing Thursday at 12.00

Mike Gilbert
... An ex-member - Lily - has a  friend, Jan,visiting tomorrow at 12.00 looking for a row. Jan has been out with us before so if anyone fancies filling a Galley... or else I will take her and Lily out in a teifi..

Re: Guest rowing Thursday at 12.00

Christine
Mike we are out with our GRR passenger at 11am tomorrow.  Maybe able to row with you at 12 noon but cannot say for definite until we know when we are back!

Re: Guest rowing Thursday at 12.00

JaneDavy
Mike, Kate, Julia and I are going to be down at 11.45, so maybe we can make up the galley crew - we were going to row a teifi, but i'm sure the others will be happy to make up the numbers.  Guess we can sort it all out when we arrive,
thanks, Jane

Re: Guest rowing Thursday at 12.00

Mike Gilbert

Thanks all but the visitor has cancelled...!

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Guest-rowing-Thursday-at-12-00-tp8507p8516.html