Half term rowing

Katy
As we can't row midweek during term time Annika, Claudia and Katy (and hopefully Molly) will be getting out on the water as often as we can this week.  We had planned to take the Teifi tomorrow and If Steve is happy for us to use his training sculling boat we would possibly pop in and out on that.  We hope that is ok with everyone and maybe we will see some of you early, mid  and late week rowers down there too.  Many thanks.  Katy

Re: Half term rowing

Paula Bray
Hi Katy  - Paul will bring Molly down at 9.00am tomorrow morning unless I hear otherwise.  Molly will text the girls to check. Paula

Re: Half term rowing

Ok by me. But I have clients tomorrow and Thursday...

On 25 Oct 2015 4:34 pm, "Katy [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
As we can't row midweek during term time Annika, Claudia and Katy (and hopefully Molly) will be getting out on the water as often as we can this week.  We had planned to take the Teifi tomorrow and If Steve is happy for us to use his training sculling boat we would possibly pop in and out on that.  We hope that is ok with everyone and maybe we will see some of you early, mid  and late week rowers down there too.  Many thanks.  Katy

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Half-term-rowing-tp5900.html

Re: Half term rowing

Katy
Hi Mike,

Do we need to be aware of anything if you have clients?  We don't want to get in your way at all.  Should we avoid any particular boats etc?

Re: Half term rowing

Mike Gilbert
No, I am taking the Skiffs out both days. On Thursday I will also take out Bembridge.

Mike Gilbert
Langstone Adventure Rowing

+ 44 (0) 7767 350 512
+ 44 (0) 2392 451 846

"Only the guy who isn't rowing has time to rock the boat." Jean-Paul Sartre

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Half-term-rowing-tp5900p5907.html