Hamble River Raid 11th May - crews and how to pay

Re: Hamble River Raid 11th May - crews and how to pay

Tessa Collings
Rachel i am so sorry but i have to pull out of this event. I fell awkwardly playing badminton today and have fractured my wrist. I will be unable to row for several weeks. I hope you can find a replacement. I paid my £15 a few days ago when i was fit. Sorry again for messing up your brilliant planning. Tessa

Re: Hamble River Raid 11th May - crews and how to pay

Julie Carter
Paid Julie.

Re: Hamble River Raid 11th May - crews and how to pay

Paid….

Re: Hamble River Raid 11th May - crews and how to pay

Vernon Seddon
Hi Greg, I think you have the wrong postcode, PO31 is the Isle of Wight I think. It might be SO31 4JB?

Re: Hamble River Raid 11th May - crews and how to pay

Tessa Collings
Hi This is a message for Karen, treasurer. I don't have her email address. Is it possible to have a refund of my £15 for the River Raid as I've broken my wrist and can't row. Happy for money to be transfered to pin money for future rows if that is easier. Thankyou Tessa.

Re: Hamble River Raid 11th May - crews and how to pay

Dee
Ditto@ Karen

Re: Hamble River Raid 11th May - crews and how to pay

Lesley Grainger
Good luck to all Cutters at the Hamble River raid. You will do the club proud... Enjoy!
Lesley G x

Re: Hamble River Raid 11th May - crews and how to pay

Anita Preston
paid thanks
12