Hamble River Raid 11th May - crews and how to pay

Hamble River Raid 11th May - crews and how to pay

Hi all,
        Given the brilliant response to this event we will be taking 6 boats including an additional Galley kindly leant to us by the Shovellers. The entry fee will now be £15 per person with no charge for coxes. Apologies that this is a slight increase over my original estimate as it covers the event entry fee, hire of the extra boat, expenses for the five towers and pin money.

Please could you pay your £15 entry fee to the usual place ( coxes are free )....
Langstone Cutters Rowing Club
Sort code 40-23-20
Account   81341944
Please use reference Hamble and your name

Here are the crews.

Joyce or Doreen
Marilyn (cox)
Michael
Tom B
Bobby
Lesley K

Langstone Lady
Geoff  (cox)
Tim
Chris
Vernon
Matt

Sallyport
Mo (cox)
Liz W
Jane D
Caroline McPhee
Julie Carter

Mabel
Martin S ( cox)
Nigel
Alan

Gladys
Greg (cox)
Julie A
Ann Carroll
Joan S
Anita Preston

Sweare Deep
Steve Forrest (cox)
Ally Forrest
Heather
Lynn
Claire T

Towers are :-
Colin ( Double trailer )
Jane ( Sweare Deep )
Nigel ( Claydon )
Rachel and Tim ( Claydon )
Michael ( Joyce the Shoveller's Galley )

Re: Hamble River Raid 11th May - crews

Frances
Thank you, is payment on the day,  or do we transfer £15 to Cutters account ahead of the event?

Re: Hamble River Raid 11th May - crews

SD ladies crew , please can we arrange training ASAP?

Re: Hamble River Raid 11th May - crews

Lynn Murray
Sorry Dee I won’t be available for training in SWeare Deep until after 29th April .

Re: Hamble River Raid 11th May - crews

Dee
Ok , let's see if anyone is available to help out .

Re: Hamble River Raid 11th May - crews

Good question Frances! We have now paid the entrance fee so we need to collect the money. I have updated the post with the bank details.

Re: Hamble River Raid 11th May - crews and how to pay

Susan mccarthy
Hi Rachel , just to give you the heads up
I fell down the stairs a couple of days ago and have fractured/ bruised ribs which are extremely painful .
Rather than wait see how kind it takes me to heal I feel it better to stand down and offer my place to someone else as I cannot train
Such a shame but hopefully will come along to support 😢😢 sue mc

Re: Hamble River Raid 11th May - crews and how to pay

Hi Sue, I'm so sorry to hear that! It's quite a while until 11th May and it's quite a relaxed event so no pressure if you would like to wait a while before deciding?
Tim

Re: Hamble River Raid 11th May - crews and how to pay

Tim
Paid😎

Re: Hamble River Raid 11th May - crews and how to pay

Paid

Re: Hamble River Raid 11th May - crews and how to pay

MartinS
Paid

Re: Hamble River Raid 11th May - crews and how to pay

Heather Green
Paid, with many thanks!

Re: Hamble River Raid 11th May - crews and how to pay

Ann Carroll
Paid.

Ann

Re: Hamble River Raid 11th May - crews and how to pay

Lesley and Michael paid.

Re: Hamble River Raid 11th May - crews and how to pay

Sorry, only just seen this.
All paid now. Thanks for organising.

Re: Hamble River Raid 11th May - crews and how to pay

Lynn Murray
Paid for me and Chris

Re: Hamble River Raid 11th May - crews and how to pay

Greg Spencer
I enquired about car parking for this event and was advised by Annette Dyke:
 'arranged a large field to park cars and trailers infor free for the day called Donkey Derby Field PO31 4JB. Just up the road from the event'. Greg

Re: Hamble River Raid 11th May - crews and how to pay

Vernon Seddon
Paid, Vernon

Re: Hamble River Raid 11th May - crews and how to pay

JaneDavy
Paid.

Re: Hamble River Raid 11th May - crews and how to pay

Paid.
12