Hamble River Raid 2015 Results

Congratulations to everyone for a great performance at the Hamble River Raid, our biggest entry yet. It was a great day, friendly, good-spirited and fun but fiercely competitive as well.
Bembridge gained two trophies, beating local rivals Avery A and the winners of previous years, the Shiplake Outloars.
Annika and Claudia, with cox Katy, won the Odds'n'Sods class convincingly against adult competition. Very well done girls!
Here are the results:

Re: Hamble River Raid 2015 Results

Andy Mac
Many congratulations and well done all of you. Great wins for Bembridge and Lottie and what a fantastic result for Annika, Claudia and Katy. I was watching from the Warsash side and it really was impressive to see you all rowing so well.

Re: Hamble River Raid 2015 Results

Teri
Huzzah!   And well done all ..... especially Bembridge beating Avery A!!

Re: Hamble River Raid 2015 Results

Fantastic results well done all.

Re: Hamble River Raid 2015 Results

Teri... What's your email address/phone number?

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Hamble-River-Raid-2015-Results-tp4170p4174.html

Re: Hamble River Raid 2015 Results

Re: Hamble River Raid 2015 Results

Well done you men we are very proud of you! And of Katy, Annika and Claudia who did it for the ladies too!!