Hamble River Raid Crews

The Rowing Committee has allocated the following people as crews for the Hamble River Raid:

Bembridge:         Steve, Mike, Chris, Marcus. Cox: Colin

Sallyport:            Jacky, Alison, Rachel, Christine. Cox: Richard

Langstone Lady:  Dee, Marion, Jenny, Cheryl. Cox: Teri

Gladys:               Tina, Matt, Len, Al. Cox: Geoff.

15 Seconds:        Nigel, Andy. Cox: Les

Teifi:                   Annika, Claudia. Cox: Katy

Teifi:                   Molly, Ayesha. Cox: Ron

Re: Hamble River Raid Crews

Dee
Can't wait !

Re: Hamble River Raid Crews

Good grief.
That lot must have taken some careful planning and thought.
Big thanks & Well done you.
Best

Re: Hamble River Raid Crews

Hi Chris, Andy Les,
      Please be aware that, as a result of events on Saturday, I will probably not be able to row in this event. At best I may be able to cox. I will do my best to help if possible, but you should be looking for a replacement if you wish to perform well.
Cheers
Nigel.

P.S. Chris - Is there any way that the Captcha box can be enlarged on the reply page as I'm finding it very difficult to see detail?

Re: Hamble River Raid Crews

Andy Mac
Hi Nigel,
Very sorry to hear of your accident.
Hope nothing broken and that you make a speedy recovery.
Best
Andy
No worries re GRR. I'm sure that we will sort something out.