Hamble River Raid May 21

Re: Hamble River Raid May 21

Marion
I enjoyed this last year so count me in. Dee - don't be a wuss, you are up to this I am sure!

Re: Hamble River Raid May 21

Teri
Hi Chris,  never done this one - please have you got room for yours truly?

Re: Hamble River Raid May 21

Claudia
Hi Chris,
as briefly discussed on some occasions, I'm in for the juniors!
Thanks,
Claudia

Re: Hamble River Raid May 21

Wouldn't mind but better see what the boss ( Chris)  has to say eh ?

Re: Hamble River Raid May 21

alison kidd
Just to confirm Chris that I'm still interested.

Alison

Re: Hamble River Raid May 21

Paula Bray
Hi chris is a junior boat going out am sure Molly woudl be interested. Paula

Re: Hamble River Raid May 21

Hi Chris,

I'd love to get involved please - don't mind where I row.

Re: Hamble River Raid May 21

Colin McPhee
IF I can walk by the 1st May please can I take part on the 21st as I may have been able to train a little by then

BEst Wishes Colin

Re: Hamble River Raid May 21

Colin McPhee
IF I can walk by the 1st May please can I take part on the 21st as I may have been able to train a little by then

BEst Wishes Colin

Re: Hamble River Raid May 21

Ayesha Lee
Having just joined please can you include me in the Hamble River event.

Ayesha Lee - age 15

Re: Hamble River Raid May 21

shahnaz
Hi Chris