Hamble River Raid May 21

The Hamble River Raid is always a great event, lots of fun, a great spectacle of boats, a very competitive race and one in which our Teifi and Salter skiffs and Solent galleys always do well.
Please post by April 22 if you would like to enter. Crews will then be put together by the rowing committee and published by May 1, allowing time to get a bit of training in.
The cost is likely to be in the region of £5 per person.

Re: Hamble River Raid May 21

Andy Mac
Hi Chris
I'd love to be involved.
Sweep or Scull.

Re: Hamble River Raid May 21

I'd like to have a try Chris please .

Re: Hamble River Raid May 21

Hi Chris, Ron and Cheryl for this please. Cheryl would like to row in a galley if possible and I don't mind rowing or coxing ~ Cheers Ron

Re: Hamble River Raid May 21

Jenny
Hi Chris
Yes please
Thanks Jenny

Re: Hamble River Raid May 21

Lesley Kent
I'd like to have a go Chris. Lesley L

Re: Hamble River Raid May 21

Les Goodall
Hi Chris,
Yes please,at the moment it seems I will be in Blighty for this one.
Thanks ..... Les ..... 🚣🌊🌊🌊

Re: Hamble River Raid May 21

Marcus and I would like to be included. Thanks

Re: Hamble River Raid May 21

Tina Way
Banned User
Could I be involved please?

Thanks
Tina

Re: Hamble River Raid May 21

Chris, Yes Please. Cheers

Re: Hamble River Raid May 21

Yes please Chris. Rachel

Re: Hamble River Raid May 21

Richard Harrison
Hi Chris
I am up for this too please
cheers
richard

Re: Hamble River Raid May 21

Hope to be able to go to this, assuming my departure for Devon kayaking doesn't get in the way.

Re: Hamble River Raid May 21

Alan Harding
Hi Chris,

Yes please.

Thanks,

AlanH

Re: Hamble River Raid May 21

Geoff Shilling
I up for it. I will cox or row. Geoff

Re: Hamble River Raid May 21

Count me.in...

On 3 Apr 2016 5:55 pm, "Chris Partridge [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
The Hamble River Raid is always a great event, lots of fun, a great spectacle of boats, a very competitive race and one in which our Teifi and Salter skiffs and Solent galleys always do well.
Please post by April 22 if you would like to enter. Crews will then be put together by the rowing committee and published by May 1, allowing time to get a bit of training in.
The cost is likely to be in the region of £5 per person.

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Hamble-River-Raid-May-21-tp7155.html

Re: Hamble River Raid May 21

len b
ID LIKE TO ROW PLEASE

Re: Hamble River Raid May 21

Jackie
Hi Chris
Yes please for me
Thanks Jackie

Re: Hamble River Raid May 21

Lesley Kent
I think I should step down Chris.  Heard its a hard row for experienced rowers.  I'm still a newbie.  Lesley

Re: Hamble River Raid May 21

I've been informed the same as Lesley so I'll just come along for the beer and cheer everybody on .
12