Hamble River Raid Update

Sadly, Mike and Geoff have had to pull out of the race and Teri is ill so the crews have had to be revised as below. 15 Seconds will no longer race. Very sorry for the last minute changes, especially to Andy who has been practicing his sculling.

Bembridge:         Steve, Les, Chris, Marcus. Cox: Colin

Sallyport:            Jacky, Alison, Rachel, Christine. Cox: Richard

Langstone Lady:  Dee, Marion, Jenny, Cheryl. Cox: Andy

Gladys:               Tina, Matt, Len, Al. Cox: Nigel

Teifi:                   Annika, Claudia. Cox: Katy

Teifi:                   Molly, Ayesha. Cox: Ron

Re: Hamble River Raid Update

Many thanks for the update Chris.

I live to scull another day, and in the meantime i am privileged to cox Langstone Ladies formidable HRR crew.

Thanks, Best

Re: Hamble River Raid Update

Thanks for stepping in Andy - no pressure to wear a dress! I am sure you will be just as great as our lovely Teri. We wish her get well soon xx

Re: Hamble River Raid Update

Ha ha thanks Marion.
The pleasure is very much mine and being an old fashioned kind of guy I shall be wearing my official boat race frock.
Really looking forward to it and focused on doing the crew, club and Teri proud.
Oh and to remember to turn sharp right through the narrow channel opposite The Jolly Sailor.
Come on Langstone Lady.

Re: Hamble River Raid Update

Paula Bray
Hi Chris/Ron/Ayesha -  I am rowing with the gig club and we are taking C shel - so Molly will meet you all there! x

Re: Hamble River Raid Update

Teri
Red post V26 Andy!  ........ and you'll look far lovelier in a frock than I do!!   Good rowing all!!