Hamble- coxes and towers needed

Hi all,
      We currently have enough people keen to row to fill our 5 big boats and both teifis! However we would need three more coxes and plenty of people to tow.
Please post below if you are happy to cox, tow or row a Teifi.

Thank you

Re: Hamble- coxes and towers needed

Matt O’Neill
Hi Rachel,
Happy to cox, row and teifi….whatever’s needed.
(draw the line at towing as not sure my little legs and my push bike would cope with it!!)
Thanks for organising us all

Re: Hamble- coxes and towers needed

Thank you to Greg, Mo, Alan and Geoff who have already offered to cox and Jane who has offered to tow

Re: Hamble- coxes and towers needed

Excellent Matt thank you.

Re: Hamble- coxes and towers needed

JaneDavy
Hi - I am happy to tow, I think it needs to be the single trailer as I have the spare tyre on the back of the Defender and I can't remove it.  We also needed a 7 pin adapter for the numberplate board last time.  Martin bought one and I will need to check it is still there.  I will be back to uk on the 17th April.

Re: Hamble- coxes and towers needed

I'm happy to row or cox as needed

Re: Hamble- coxes and towers needed

Thank you Frances

Re: Hamble- coxes and towers needed

Hi rachel, happy to row or cox in any of the boats if needed. Regret can’t tow!

Re: Hamble- coxes and towers needed

Happy to row or cox . Marilyn

Re: Hamble- coxes and towers needed

Caroline M
Am sure Colin will tow!

Re: Hamble- coxes and towers needed

Greg Spencer
Happy to cox as needed Greg

Re: Hamble- coxes and towers needed

Lesley Kent
Michael and I are happy to row in a teifi if that helps Rachel xx

Re: Hamble- coxes and towers needed

Yes to all 3 Rachel.
Towing pref. limited to Clayton or Celtic.
Nigel.

Re: Hamble- coxes and towers needed

Geoffrey Shilling
I will cox if required. Geoff