Hamble ladies training - Sun 12.30?

There is an opportunity for ladies training after the open row on Sunday. The open row is 10.30 and the boats will be available for training from high tide which is 12.30. The only caution is that the wind forecast is for pretty strong gusts so we will have to check again on the day. Anyone interested?

Re: Hamble ladies training - Sun 12.30?

Les Goodall
Hi Rachel,
I'm interested !

Re: Hamble ladies training - Sun 12.30?

Possibly not in quite the way I was hoping for Les :-)

Re: Hamble ladies training - Sun 12.30?

Hi Rachel, we are going to forego our usual Sunday activities so I will be there. See you then ~ Cheryl

Re: Hamble ladies training - Sun 12.30?

Really sorry Cheryl but the lurgy I have is getting worse not better and I can't see me being able to row on Sunday. I'm sure there will be people around to row with but it doesn't look like any of the other ladies are free.

Re: Hamble ladies training - Sun 12.30?

ron and cheryl
Hi Rachel, so sorry to hear about your lurgy, hope you get better soon. As no one else is available, I expect we will get back to our usual Sunday activities. All the best, take care ~ Cheryl