Hamble men's squad training Sunday 19th 12.30

Hamble men's squad training Sunday 19th 12.30

Hi chaps - I'm at a family bash this weekend but training will be happening on Sunday after open rowing - about 12.30. Go for it!

Re: Hamble men's squad training Sunday 19th 12.30

Steve Woods
Yea

Re: Hamble men's squad training Sunday 19th 12.30

Ian Maclennan
Hi all,

I'm planning to be at this training session but might be a bit later than 12.30 p.m.  as I'm running the data projection in church for the 11.15 a.m. service.  I will join you as soon as I can.

Ian

Re: Hamble men's squad training Sunday 19th 12.30

Dear both, I am also able to get along 12 ish if we can persuade some kind soul to join us and even kinder bod to cox😎

Re: Hamble men's squad training Sunday 19th 12.30

Hi All.
I'll see you there.