Happy New Year One and All!!

Matt O’Neill
I thought I’d get this one done nice and early this year, while I have network coverage…and also while I’m still awake!! (another year older and all that! 🙈)

Sending you all much love and wishing you all a very Happy New Year.
Here’s to a happy, healthy and prosperous one for us all. I look forward to getting back to rowing with you all again very soon in 2024!!
Matt xx

Re: Happy New Year One and All!!

Karen Bakovljev
Happy New Year to one and all.

Re: Happy New Year One and All!!

Vernon Seddon
Happy New Year to everyone.

Re: Happy New Year One and All!!

Lesley Grainger
Happy New Year to all the Cutters that I've met & those I've yet to meet. Thank you for making me feel so welcome. I'm looking forward to rowing with you all in 2024.xx

Re: Happy New Year One and All!!

Steph Savill
Happy New Year to everyone.

Thank you all for your continued support look forward to seeing you soon.

Steph 😁🥰

Re: Happy New Year One and All!!

Pam P
I'm going to replicate Lesley's comments and feelings. Since July I've been introduced to rowing - and now coxing-  but more importantly have met a really lovely bunch of people. You're all so welcoming and helpful, I thank you!  A very Happy New Year to you all, see you soon. x

Re: Happy New Year

len buckle
to cutters old & new happy new year