Happy New year

Teri
Happy new year one and all!
Here's to good rowing in 2016 and thank you all for the excellent rows this year.

Re: Happy New year

Andy Mac
Happy New Year to you Teri and wishing you a good one, including a 2 hour 40 minute GRR or better.
Best

Re: Happy New year

Teri
Well .............then we'd  better start training good and early like the Bembridge boys hadn't we Andy?      I'm about to  start training for the Three Rivers race at the start of March ........... soooooo .......... here's to an energetic 2016!     :-)

Re: Happy New year

Shellz
Happy New Year Teri!  Thanks for your support this year with cake for my coffee morning, hugs, etc.  Good luck for the Three Rivers Race, I've always wanted to do that one.

Best wishes,
Shelley xx

Re: Happy New year

Teri
Better do it for you AND me then hadn't I??  xxx

Re: Happy New year

Shellz
You go girl!! :D

Re: Happy New year

" Bembridge Boys "
Whooooo?
Yikes - just researched Three Rivers.
6 miles in 40/50 mins partially against the tide?
Full on, train on.