Happy new Year

Grahaml
Just wanted you all to know I was thinking of you. It's seems like you have lots of fun as soon as I leave. The weather here has not been up to its usual high standard, we have had a little rain overnight and more wind than usual and low sixties. Ron I am voting your card as the best of the year, on my return I would like you to show me how to make one of those flying benches! Well keep having fun, see you all in April, till then Happy New Year to you all.
Graham

Sent from my iPad

Re: Happy new Year

Andy Mac
Hi Graham
Good to hear from you.
Wishing you and yours a very happy New year.
Best

Re: Happy new Year

Hi Graham, Happy New Year to you and Dee. Regarding the flying bench, it just takes 25 pints of real ale! All the best, see you in April ~ Ron and Cheryl

Re: Happy new Year

Hi Graham. We miss you too ☺. Happy New Year to you both, hope the weather improves

Re: Happy new Year

Happy new year from me and Marcus.  I'm sure there's much more fun to be had when you return.

Re: Happy new Year

Teri
Happy New Year and all the very best in 2016 Graham!      See you in April x

Re: Happy new Year

Shellz
Happy New Year Graham. Look forward to seeing you in April.

Best wishes,
Shelley xx