Have you lost two new Cutters tops left at Tudor?

Have you lost two new Cutters tops left at Tudor?

I have two very new looking Cutters tops both size M left behind at Tudor. One Waffle top and one long sleeved training top. Let me know if they are yours

Re: Lost property from Tudor

Moving this post up

Re: Have you lost two new Cutters tops left at Tudor?

Hi Rachel,
I believe these are both mine, as I’ve lost both my medium ones since around Tudor time (dark blue waffle top and light blue long sleeve) but have managed to pick up 2 of each in XL instead, with other peoples names in - now returned to their rightful owners.
Would you mind putting them in the box for me please, when you’re next rowing and I’ll pick them up from there…I wondered why I was suddenly so short of kit.
From now on I’ll put my name in them!
Thanks very much
Matt