Head of the Harbour crews - everyone has a seat !!

Head of the Harbour crews - everyone has a seat !!

Hi all,
     We have enough men and coxes for 4  mixed crews so far
I have allocated crews in order of signing up allowing for boat preferences.

Sweare Deep
Sue L cox
Rachel
Jane D
Tim
Matt

Langstone Lady
Greg cox
Jo K
Joan
Vernon
Martin S

Gladys
Mo cox
Sue Wagg
Steph
Mark T
Alan

Sallyport
Geoff cox
Lynn M
Julie Austin
Nigel
Chris

Mabel
Marilyn cox
Michael Brown
Bobby
Lesley
Mike Lowery

Re: Head of the Harbour crews

Steph Savill
Perfect thank you
Steph

Re: Head of the Harbour crews - need another male rower and another cox

We need another male rower and a cox to make a Mabel crew. Any takers?

Re: Head of the Harbour crews - need another male rower and another cox

michael
Rachel, I previously sent you an email saying if you could find a crew I was happy to cox. I am also happy to row, I just thought you had 4 names down as spare crew. Michael

Re: Head of the Harbour crews - need another male rower and another cox

Pam P
Rachel, sincere apologies given all your hard work in planning, but could you please give my place to one of the reserves. Thank you, Pam

Re: Head of the Harbour crews - need another male rower and another cox

Hi Michael, sorry I didn't get your email no idea why not but thats a great offer. The crew has to be 2 ladies and 2 men so now we have a crew or a cox. Let's see if anyone else comes forward.

Re: Head of the Harbour crews - need another male rower and another cox

No worries Pam. I have put Lynn in your place as she was the first female reserve

Re: Head of the Harbour crews - need another female rower

Lesley Kent
I’d like to join Mabel please, Lesley

Re: Head of the Harbour crews - need another female rower

Perfect Lesley you are in!